Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jeremy Post for Match Week

Hello. So the week is now upon us where we will find out where Roo will be born. To say I am full of anxiety would be an understatement. When I think about the day, I get almost crippling panic! I am really looking forward to knowing and having it behind us. Between the anticipation of Match Day and the VERY time intensive surgery rotation, I know I've been a little scatter brained. I'm not always cleaning up and forgetting to do little things here and there. I'm looking forward to not having these distractions so I can be a better husband for my pregnant wife! On a more exciting note, Keira thinks she has been feeling to baby move. I still can't believe it all and can't wait until the day I finally get to meet and hold little Roo. I'm sure Keira will be more than happy to let me hold Roo after holding him/her for 9 months! Oh well, got get back to panicking, studying, feeling guilty, working etc etc. Talk to you next week!

No comments: