Sunday, March 4, 2007

Jeremy Post for the Week of 3/4

Hello. Trying to keep with my goal of a weekly column. Well we are approaching the fourth month and I've yet to have a panic attack! I can't believe how fast things are going, it seems like last week Kiwi was peeing on a stick and now we can hear the baby's heartbeat! We are down to less than a week until we find out where Roo will be born. Very nervous and excited about that. I think I may be facing an uphill battle in my campaign for husband/father of year as I continue to cook foods that give Keira nausea. This week was Asian noodles from PF Changs. She didn't quite dig the aroma. I really should have known better, but i thought she was starting to feel better. I just can't live off of the tan food group :) My time and the hospital and time spent studying at home are also hurting my campaign. Finally, this week at school was the week of the butt. I had a perform a rectal exam, scrub in on a surgery for the removal of anal skin tags, and remove sutures and a tube from some dude's rectum. Medicine is not really a glamorous field, not really at all. Talk to everyone next week!

1 comment:

kiwi said...

10 days. not less than a week. march 15th. not that i'm counting!