Saturday, April 7, 2007

Jeremy's Weekly Post 4/7

Hello all. As you can see we woke up to find about 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. Good thing we planted all those flowers :( I can't believe how big the baby is getting. We are already half-way home! I think Roo may be grounded on its birthday for all the kicking, nausea, and stress it's putting on Keira :) Hey, anyone wanna buy a nice house in Richmond? Open house was less than stellar but hopefully it will all work out. I've seen a lot of people take flyers about our house, that can't be too bad. We're going to look at houses next week in Boston. We were hoping to have an offer on our house by then, but who knows. It's kind of exciting b/c this is the house that Roo is going to come home to! I hope he or she likes it :) This week I take the clinical skills portion of my boards Thursday in Philly. Wish me luck. It shouldn't be too bad, but will be a long day and a little bit of driving. The following week I take the written part. Looking forward to putting all my efforts into moving and preparing for graduation!

No comments: