Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We got a Wii

Hope everyone is doing well. We've been kind of bummed with the house selling and some of the other stressors in our life, er the baby moving etc. anywho, we had sort of wanted a Wii for a little while but they are hard to come by. Yesterday, Keira was not feeling well, so I took her to work. She figured she wouldn't be there for long so I lingered around the west end of richmond. I decided I would try to find the elusive Wii, mainly because I thought I wouldn't find one and it would kill some time. I went to Best Buy, 2 Circuit Cities, Target and CompUSa. No Wiis to be found. Then I went to Walmart and they had like 10. I went and picked Keira up and told her Walmart had Wiis and she said let's go get one. So we did, and it is soooooo much fun. By the time we got back, the had already sold 4 of them! The Wii has brought some fun back in our lives. The sports games are way fun to play. I got a Mario game which is a lot of fun too. But the best part is this morning I downloaded the original Super Mario Brothers. There are so many fun old games to download. We figured this was justified since we might as well have something to do in the middle of the night with the baby crying :)

2 comments:

JoyceTheMom said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on finding that elusive Wii too! You're right - now you'll have LOTS to do in the middle of the night when "Roo" decides S/HE isn't the least bit tired!

kiwi said...

wii is so cool. i heart super mario brothers..