Monday, June 11, 2007

Last Post From Richmond

Hello all! First of all, thanks to the Leonards for an awesome baby shower. I really had a lot of fun and it was great to see all in attendance. Thanks also for all of you who came to celebrate our the coming of our first bundle of joy :) Today, I am leaving Richmond and heading to Boston. To say I am filled with emotion is an understatement. Just about any emotion one can experience, I've got it :) It's very hard to leave behind ones you love so much, but they will be up there with me soon enough. It's also hard to leave friends and family behind. I will miss not seeing you more often, but we have the perfect excuse to come to Boston, "You have to see the baby!" And to the puppies, Kiwi and Roo, Daddy misses you, loves you, and will see you soon enough!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Any news on the woman whose parents scoped out your house for her at your last open house?