Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm currently staying at Keira's aunt house in Hanson, Ma. I can't thank her enough for bailing me out in a time of need. The house is 30 miles or so from Boston and is definately in a more rural area. Keep in mind that there are lots of little critters that live around the house. On Sunday, I went to see a house in Quincy and when I opened the door I found a mouse in the corner where the door meets the car. I tried to grab it with some pliers that i had in the car but it got away. I figured it crawled into the engine and probably would jump off or burn. I got into the car two more times that morning with no sign of my mouse friend. Then i stopped at duncan donuts, opened the door and there was my friend. this time i was able to grab him with the pliers. i got out of the car right by the drive through holding a mouse with a pair of pliers. a guy in line was looking at me like i was crazy. then this dude in van sticks his head out the window and said "I'll have one of those with a large coffee to go!" I let the mouse go and went to the car to lock it and get some donuts. mmmmm donuts. in all the excitement i left my keys in the car which i locked! so i had to wait for AAA to bail me out. anywho, thought it was a funny story that you all may get a laugh out of :)

3 comments:

Carey said...

Great story! Was the house in Quincy any good?

jeremy said...

It was a rental, but by rental standards it was great for the money!

Carey said...

Well it is good to know that you have affordable options that you wouldn't hate living in.