Tuesday, November 27, 2007

title

sometimes coming up with a title is so hard. i'm too tired to be clever so "title" it is :) quentin and i have survived 2 days of day care. i think it's been harder on me than on him. he seems to like it a lot. he's really well-behaved there and then is a terror here! linda sends him home with a "report card" each day, detailing what he did, when he ate, etc. both days she commented about what a good baby he is - soothes himself to sleep without needing to be rocked, sleeps soundly even if the other tots are up and about etc. guess i got a good one ;) unrelated job update: i realized after like 8 people thought i had found a job up here, that i never posted an update for the most recent developments. apparently my thoughts only get posted to the blog if i type them up :) so here they are! i have work to do right now, but it's only temporary - helping my richmond team prepare for the next audit. should be enough work to take me through the end of the year. after that i am on my own. tomorrow i am going back to framingham for another interview - this one for a job more suited to my skills and experience though not directly what i have done for the past few years. hopefully this one works out, because if it doesn't, i've got nothin. there aren't anymore jobs there for me to interview for, unless something new gets posted. power suit time. ugh. anyone want to pay me a bazillion dollars to stay at home with my boy??? in other news, realtor gave us an explanation for why peeps would steal a massive air conditioner: copper wiring. they can sell it to scrap yards for some nice easy $$$. jerks. they make some money and i'm stuck with a @#$% deductible. speaking of... i hate deductibles. never thought about it until now. it's nice that my home owner's insurance covers most of whatever it costs to replace a whole damn air conditioner but it's still costing me $500. they didn't just steal my air conditioner, they stole $500 from me. that's a lot of moolah. stupid jerk-ass thieves. i am obvious very bitter about the AC right now. sorry.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Screw your realtor. I said it was for the copper right after it happened. Then again, this may also be a case of, if I don't actually say it outside of my head, it doesn't exist but I am pretty sure I told Mom.