Friday, June 19, 2009

well, i didn't get admitted today...

- but i did get another one of these fine contraptions. - my blood pressure was still a little bit high (though less so than monday, i'd like to think because i resisted my dunkin donuts fix this morning) and i had protein in my pee, so it's the 24-hour urine collection thingy for me. hooray! hopefully this time i will not have to use this thingy in a gas station bathroom. - the doctor felt for the baby's positioning and was like, "whoa, that head is really low!" no kidding - i can feel it. i am currently 2 cm and about 50% effaced. with quentin, i went from 2 cm to over 4 cm in under an hour, though who knows how long i stayed at 2 cm before that. - i am guessing there will be a roo-2 appearance within a week or so. i really need to go finish packing my hospital bag. seriously.

3 comments:

EG said...

After my appt. today I went and bought newborn diapers. I don't expect an early appearance, but realized I had only 3 newborn diapers, which would take us through like 6 hours.

Anonymous said...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO HERE THE NEWS...very very soon!!!

kiwi said...

we've got the newborn diapers set up in a basket next to Q's. they are soooo tiny in comparison!!