Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sing. Sing a song.

Q loves to sing.

Overheard on the baby monitor just now... A medley of "rain, rain, go away", "row, row, row your boat", and the alphabet.

I didn't even know he knew the alphabet. Must have sunk in the bazillion times I have sung it to him in the car.

Oh. He also sings George thorogood's "bad to the bone" and baha men's "who let the dogs out?" because they serve as the soundtrack to a few of his favorite YouTube monster truck videos. And u2's "beautiful day" because it is featured in the monster jam world finals DVD that we watch in the car every day.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

EG said...

Sam has learned that the hospital is bad. So I've been singing to him during blood draws. And I'm kind of worried that I am ruining the alphabet song for him. He'll hear it and scream from now on.