Tuesday, May 28, 2013

join us in a cup of tea?

project #2.5: giant tea cup planters

giant tea cup planters from oriental trading company.  to be painted and then theoretically made into something like this.  we'll see...

next step finish painting.  my little painter friends grew weary and we kinda ran out of paint.

then next next step, figure out how to build tower and actually do it.

also next next next step, figure out why camera suddenly insists on taking artsy square photos.  you do not has the instagram regular point and shoot camera; just regular 4x6 or whatever, please.
 




1 comment:

JoyceTheMom said...

square pics: you must have accidentally changed the picture size; I did the same thing and had sq pics - til I went thru the menu and found where I could switch picture size. Now, if only I could figure out why some of my now correct-sized rectangular photos are *normal* and why some have *rounded* corners - like they've been taken through a special lens or something