Saturday, June 2, 2007

Movin' on Up

As my very pregnant wife keeps reminding me, I haven't posted on the blog for awhile. Well here I am now. I now have about 1 weeks of freedom left in my entire life. Residency starts June 13, though I won't actually being doing doctor stuff until June 24. I am very excited and nervous about it but those are the least of my concerns. I am having a difficult time adjusting to the fact that since our house has not sold that I have to leave my pregnant wife behind in Richmond while I am in Boston. Hopefully she will be up there soon! I will miss her and the baby belly very much!

1 comment:

KV said...

Jer, have you ever seen Scrubs? Not that you'll have a lot of time to watch TV for a while, but it's a pretty funny show about new doctors. Good luck! My sister's going through the same thing, expect with animals.