Friday, September 26, 2008

Williamsburg Wedding

We just got back from Williamsburg where my best friend got married. Quentin had a great time at the wedding and reception. He was actually pretty quiet during the ceremony. One of the other groomsman had an 18 month old in the crowd and we were taking turns claiming whose child had made the last noise. Overally, they were both well behaved. Quentin also had a great time at the reception running all over the place and especially the dance floor. He did manage to fall asleep on his Mimi's lap during the reception. Everyone loved his little suit too. Bad part was the pants were too long and the sleeves were tight but he still looked sharp!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan said...

Those people who told me that I would be so busy duirng our wedding day that I wouldn't remember much were absolutely right! Unfortunately, I wish I had spent more time with Quentin and Harper. I didn't even get to talk to Kiera as much as I wanted to. I can say that we were so happy to have you guys there for our big day! It really meant a lot to us!