Monday, June 18, 2007

This is hard :(

Well, it's been a week since I left Richmond. I got through my first week of residency, it wasn't too bad, just a lot of oritentation and training. I actually start playing doctor next Sunday. Fortunately, my first day I'm on-call :) I hear a lot about how difficult the intern year can be, well i can tell you it's not going to be as hard as what I am going through now. It's really hard being away from Keira, Roo, and the pups. I miss them so much. I know we will all be re-united soon but it can't come soon enough. At South Station in Boston, they have these billboards promoting things to do around Boston. The premise is they show a picture of something that is "lamer" than doing a Boston acitivity. There is then a calander superimposed over the picture promoting Boston.com. This was one of the billboards that I took a picture of, while they incinuate sitting on a couch with a beagle is lame compared to hitting Boston, there is no place I'd rather be right now than on the couch with my wife and the dogs. Daddy misses you guys!

No comments: